Structure: Multipurpose Field Tent
Side Height: 2.30m
Roof type: PVC ground to ground covers
A European client needed a multipurpose military field tent that could tolerate heavy snow loads and could be deployed anywhere in the world for year-round use.
As well as the weather resistance the tent needed to be suitable for multipurpose use including accommodation, meetings, kitchen and canteen space or even vehicle maintenance.
HTS-RDS were able to easily facilitate this requirement by customising their standard multipurpose military tent. A larger frame profile that could withstand the higher wind speeds and heavy snow loads was manufactured using the company’s expert in-house technical design, engineering and production teams.
The final tent supplied was to the following specification:
- A larger engineered frame profile of 230mm x 91mm
- Tested to easily withstand a 75kg/m² snow loading and 100km/h wind speed
- 10.00m wide by 30.00m long and a 2.20m wall height
- 3.00m bay width
- All parts fitting into a 20′ container
- Easy to demount and ship to anywhere in the world and re-install
The customer now has a large mobile military tent that meets their requirements perfectly with the following features:
- The larger space is simple to adapt for multiple uses including living, sleeping, dining, office or recreational space and vehicle maintenance if required.
- It easy to dismantle and relocate globally.
- The larger frame size means the tent’s structural integrity is suitable for year-round in most climates and environments.
- The HTS-RDS in-house customisation capabilities and flexible approach meant they were easily able to adapt a standard product to precisely match the specific requirements of this project.